Cuvee Impatience 2016

Appellation

 

Climate :Mediterranean with strong winds and very dry summers.

Soil type : Gravelly soil and terraces of clay-limestone

Cultivation : Gobelet training system for the old Carignan, double Cordon de Royat system for the other varieties

Grape varieties : Carignan noir from old vines of over 70 years old, vinified whole: 45% Syrah destemmed, traditional vinification methods: 45% Grenache noir destemmed, traditional vinification methods: 10 %

Download the bottle

Download details

Cuvee Impatience 2016

 

Vinification : Each grape variety is vinified separately. At the end of winter, they are blended and clarified. 40% of the wine is aged in French oak barrels for 12 months. The remaining 60% is aged in stainless steel vats. The wine is blended at the end of winter then bottled

Alcohol : 14

Serving suggestions : The Cuvee Impatience 2013 should be served between 15° and 17° and can be drunk immediately or kept for at least 6 years. Accompanies perfectly game, meats cooked in sauce, leg of lamb, roast meats, sweet and sour dishes, curry, couscous... and desserts with black fruits, pear and chestnut tart...

Awards : Gold Medal Selections Mondiales de Montreal, Gold Medal Concours des Grands Vins de Corbieres 2018, Gold Medal Concours des Vignerons Independants 2018